Date:      24 Apr 2000 19:13:04 +0200
From:      naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de (Christian Weisgerber)
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ksh93 (was: Re: Removing ports maintainers)

Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com> wrote:

> > Could somebody PLEASE take care of #17451?)
> Done. When are you going to submit a fix so it will use source?

The ast_open package doesn't build for me. nmake never finishes
compiling its rule file. Confusingly, several other people have
reported success. Very strange. I intend to look at this again
sometime, but I expected somebody else would have gone ahead by
now.

There were also some mumbles about importing ksh93 into contrib.
Not sure whether anyone still plans to do this.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                  naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de