Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2001 00:30:31 EDT
From:      JakeCatfox@aol.com
To:        mcowger@bowdoin.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD CD Structure

I tried "src" and "Src" .. neither one of them worked. I copied all the files
to my Src dir on my hard disk from the FreeBSD ftp site.. I thought, maybe
some of the files didn't fully transfer and I had only portions of the files
on my computer .. but EVERY distribution from Src fails to install .. the
installer always tells me it can't read the distribution from acd0c. Do you
know what the problem might be? ...

-- Deven