Date:      Mon, 25 May 1998 12:08:25 +0000
From:      Anthony Kim <tkim@mcs.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   LILO under Linux Emulator

Has anyone run lilo under FreeBSD?

I ask b/c I currently run lilo on the MBR before I installed
FreeBSD. I removed my linux partition and am concerned about
manipulating lilo without damaging my valuable FreeBSD slices.
I'm not sure if fdisk /mbr will trash my system, and I can't
seem to be able to overwrite with booteasy.

Am I missing something obvious?
Tks
Anthony
--
Fingerprint: 	2CDE 798E 4140 332C 72D9  0F57 B786 DA9B CBC3 4592
"The conclusion I have reached is that reading is an operation