Date:      31 Dec 1996 20:02:28 +0100
From:      jrasins@mindspring.com (John W. Rasins)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dropped of the list?

I just began receiving e-mail from the list again after re-subscribing to
questions (I had been subscribed to several other lists).  I haven't
received anything for the last two weeks.  Thought that majordomo was on
holiday so I didn't bother checking into it.  But now it looks as though I
was just dropped off of the list.  Does this happen?  Anyone else
experience this?  Any explanations?

Hmmm, maybe I just offended majordomo somehow -- I thought I sent a holiday
e-mail to it. ;-)