Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 20:41:57 -0500
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CVS repository broken?

I've been having some problems within making releases from the RELENG_2_2
tree. Using both the cvs-supfile, and stable-supfile from
/usr/share/examples/cvsup, I've tried downloading the source code and
doing a make release on it.

It always dies in the kerberosIV directory, usually on libroken. After looking,
the only file in the directory is a Makefile, and it refers to files
that aren't in the tree.

If I then take the next logical step and comment out building libroken,
it eventually dies on some of the other kerberos utilities.

After several hours of commenting and makeing rerelease, it keeps dying.

Has something happened to the CVS archive thats causing this? (as I'm
not tracking current). I'm on the -current and -stable mailing lists as of
last week, and haven't seen anything on this issue.
	-Brian