Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:10:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@jade.chc-chimes.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Duncan Barclay <dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-xircom@lovett.com
Subject:   Re: Combo 100Base-T Ethernet/10 BaseT Ethernet/Modem/ISDN cards

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Warner Losh wrote:

> I'm to the point with the pccard stuff that I'd love to have a small
> group of people help me port the newconfig bridge chip support to
> newbus.  This is a necessary first step in getting card bus supported.

I will be at FreeBSDcon and you will have 5-6 or so days and nights
of unrestricted use on my laptop. I will bring a plethora of cards as
well.

This goes for anyone who thinks they can make newpcm and my combo
vga+sound card work too.

If you educate me enough I could possibly even help with code.

--
- bill fumerola - billf@chc-chimes.com - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - bfumerol@computerhorizons.com - billf@FreeBSD.org  -