Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:34:52 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Johan Kruger <jkruger@oskar.dev.nanoteq.co.za>
To:        andrew@ugh.net.au
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: libvgl and splitting the screen

Use VGLInit(SW_CG640x480);
Look in the /sys/console.h for modes, plenty of them ( of course
not all will work with every card but htis one seems mostly usable)
Enjoy ;-)

And O, yip , i guess you would have to do the scrolling the hard way.
Half the screen 640x240 pixels ( the bottom half ) could be addressed by
allocating a seperate memeory biffer of that size , draw into it, and the move
the memory ( or copy it if you want to keep it ) to the current videobuffer
by using the pointer libvgl provides.

E-Mail: Johan Kruger <jkruger@oskar.dev.nanoteq.co.za>