Date:      Mon, 02 Apr 2001 19:22:16 -0500
From:      Christopher Schulte <christopher@schulte.org>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installworld fails: gnu/usr.bin/groff/devascii

At 09:39 AM 4/2/2001 +0300, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
>Something is broken on your side.  What is shown above should have
>been done as part of `buildworld', not as part of `installworld'.

Thanks for the tip.  I rm'd /usr/src and did a new cvsup.  build and
installworld then worked fine, as usual.

In retrospect, I suspect that my original cvsup was interrupted once or
twice, thus perhaps leaving around some half working sources.

Thanks,

--
Christopher Schulte
Finger for PGP key, or for UNIX impaired: