Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:13:06 +1000 (EST)
From:      Bruce Campbell <bc-freebsd@vicious.dropbear.id.au>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   obscure panics under 4.0-STABLE

Unrelated to my previous message, I've been experiencing odd panics on a
4.0-STABLE system whenever particular network processes (using promiscious
mode) are specifically killed, specifically 'arpwatch' and 'tcpdump'.

I'm not sure whether its a few suspend/resume cycles, a busy network, or
changing IP address which is the initial trigger for the problem (which I
cannot duplicate right now, in accordance with Murphy's Law).

Is this a 'oh, that was fixed in kern/{376,3329}' problem or something
specific to 4.0-stable? [1]

Mailing lists do not seem to have anything matching.

--==--
Bruce.

[1] Yes, I realise this is inadequate information at the current time.