Date:      22 Apr 2002 05:17:03 +0500
From:      Kherry Zamore <kzamore@cs.odu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xl0: watchdog timeouts

I have a 3com 3c905b network card in a compaq prolient server that
didn't have a problem when I was using 4.4.  I upgraded to stable about
a week ago and thats when the trouble began.  Whenever my machine does
anything network intensive, i get xl0: watchdog timeout.  I've tried
different network cards (another 3c905, a realtek, and an intel card)
with the same problem.  The network cards always get an irq of 15, which
is shared with ata1.  Any ideas on how to fix this?

--
Kherry Zamore
Email: kzamore@cs.odu.edu