Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 1997 18:43:58 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Peter Korsten <peter@grendel.IAEhv.nl>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sound Blaster 16 PnP

Just take it up to the multimedia mailing list since thats where
the sound cards pnp issue is being hammered out.

To GUS PnP owner you *don't* have to worry about the PnP issues since
the driver has builtin PnP support:

For instance , this is my config line for my gus pnp.
controller      snd0
device gus0 at isa?   vector gusintr

Hopefully the same level of ease of configuration or better will be
extended to other cards.

	Cheers,
	Amancio