Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 1996 19:04:29 -0400 (AST)
From:      Antonio Bemfica <bemfica@militzer.me.tuns.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with X after recompiling system

This may be a bit off-topic, but maybe someone has come across the same
problem.  I'm running current and after I rebuilt the system (make world)
and recompiled the kernel I can't start X anymore.  It bombs out:

PEX extension module not loaded
XIE extension module not loaded

I modified XF86Config to load the modules above, so the message goes away,
but X still won't run.  I realize the problems may be unrelated, but I did
not change anything in the X installation.  Can anybody help?

Antonio