Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 1999 17:25:51 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        <cpeters2@home.com>, "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Relaying Denied (reject=550)

Hi,

If you want to change the name of your computer to announce yourself as
tecpro.com, then you have to edit your tecpro.com.db file in your named
directory, and make this computer the one who responds to this domain
something like:

@               IN      A       10.10.1.125

this line will make your server to repond to the tecpro.com domain. Also you
will have to edit your reverse config file for this network to match this
address:

125     IN      PTR     tecpro.com.

This will make your server to respond inversely to the requests made by the
mail servers. Restart named, and you are done.

BTW dont forget to use real addresses in your files.

I hope this helps...

Ales