Date:      Sun, 27 Jul 1997 11:57:17 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   using a kernel of Jul-27, isdn connection to Internet locks up

Hi !

With my last -current kernel of Jul 21th, I hab no problems
to connect to internet using bisdnd 0.97.

Using the latest bits and bites from this morning
(from cvsup2.freebsd.org) causes an established connection
to internet to lock within 2 minutes or so.

Killing the bisdnd daemon and starting it again doesn't even
result in an dial on demand to internet. The default route
to my ISP's router is still present I checked with netstat -rn.

I noticed no error message in the xconsole display. No core
dump, nothing. Might it be related to some changes in the
last week ?

This behaviour is reproduceable, I rebooted the machines
two times even turning power off and on.

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm | klemm.gtn.com - powered by
                    Symmetric MultiProcessor FreeBSD