Date:      Thu, 22 May 2003 12:06:17 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        Hiten Pandya <hmp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        David Schultz <das@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: vnode(9) update

On (2003/05/22 02:57), Hiten Pandya wrote:

> 	Yes, its really hard to maintain big structures in manual pages.
> 	Only half of struct vnode was explained in the vnode(9) manual
> 	page.  I will commit this change later on today.

You're not alone, feeling that way.  It's an unfortunate limitation of
the tools we use.

One day, we'll have a doc toolset that can include parts of source files
based on metadata embedded in those source files.

Until then, it's just a PITA we have to put up with.  Hang in there,
you're doing good work. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.