Date:      Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:48:29 EST
From:      PhysicalChemist@aol.com
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Save the Demon!

Hmm, I am not a good enough artist to submit the drawing, but perhaps a good
supplement piece would be "Lover" with all the characteristics of the
traditional Angel. That way the logos would be compatible and easily accepted as seen
togther on a website or box package or CD-disc, not too close together, of
course, but likely on opposite sides of the creation.  It could put a bit of the
feminine into play as well.
Bill Isakson.
El Cerrito, CA