Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:06:18 -0800
From:      Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
To:        Eric Busto <busto@sbcglobal.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Phobos 4-port NIC

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

I had a similar (if not identical) phobos card. Turned out to be
supported. (Tulip I think) Pop it in a machine and see if it works :)

-Bill

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 07:54:27PM -0800, Eric Busto wrote:
> Howdy,
>=20
> I have recently acquired a pair of Phobos 4-port NIC's, the P430TX
> model.  On it, it has 4 Intel 21143TD chips, and one larger Intel
> 21152AB chip.
>=20
> The driver (binary only) provided by Phobos is from 1999.  Does FreeBSD
> have any support for this card?  Perhaps by the dc or de drivers?  If
> not, how difficult would it be to add it, keeping in mind I'm best
> described as a junior junior kernel hacker.  :>

--=20
-=3D| Bill Swingle - <unfurl@(dub.net|freebsd.org)>
-=3D| Every message PGP signed
-=3D| Fingerprint: C1E3 49D1 EFC9 3EE0 EA6E  6414 5200 1C95 8E09 0223
-=3D| Different all twisty a of in maze are you, passages little

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY--