Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:28:10 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <peterjeremy@optushome.com.au>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   installworld from a cross-buildworld

I have a fast x86 machine and a slow Alpha so I'd like to be able to
do the Alpha buildworlds on the x86 and then install via NFS.

	make TARGET_ARCH=alpha buildworld
works, and I can successfully mount /usr/src (actually /home/src4)
and /usr/obj/alpha (actually /home/obj/alpha) onto the Alpha.  But
the installworld fails because there's no /usr/obj/home/src4/alpha
tree (built as /home/obj/alpha/home/src4/alpha ).

Any suggestions?

Peter