Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 08:09:29 +1100 (EST)
From:      "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@hilink.com.au>
To:        Michael Sparks <zathras@epsilon3.mcc.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Year 2000 Compliance

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Michael Sparks wrote:

> I've read your statement on http://www.uk.freebsd.org/y2kbug.html
> which nearly addresses this specific request I've had from upper
> managment:
>
> --QUOTE--
> Could you find out what the Year 2000 compliance on FreeBSD
> is....from which version it is compliant and a copy and source
> of the complaince statements?
> --QUOTE--

See also <http://www.freebsd.org/~danny/>; (a work-in-progress).  I would
like to release a y2k compliance kit for various FreeBSD versions.  I am
presently conducting a more thorough review of the sources than previously
done, and hope to have it done mid-February.  My results should be on or
linked to y2kbugs.html.

Please note that I am not an official spokesperson for FreeBSD.

Danny