Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:52:16 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert <cschuber@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape Looping

Let me add another wrinkle to this saga.

Netscape 4.51 loops, in the same tight loop, on the Configuration W
machine as on Machine A in Configuration H, below.  I suspect that
4.51 is bigger and therefore this may be VM related.

Open Systems Group          Internet:  Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca
ITSD                                   Cy.Schubert@gems8.gov.bc.ca
Province of BC