Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 2000 12:50:25 -0600
From:      Chris Wasser <cwasser@v-wave.com>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: politeness

On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 08:23:06PM +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> Neither any single person, nor any single persons civil rights
> will ever be more important than the FreeBSD project as such.
> ...blah blah blah

This is understandable.

Sometime we are forced to work with people we may not get along
with, this is how life works. It surprises me that the core team
would degrade into a school-yard fight over the actions of one
person, isn't this what happened to NetBSD/OpenBSD? Are we headed
along that road now?

I would certainly be annoyed if there was some sort of Holy
Purification involved in the mailing lists, everyone has an
opinion, good or bad, and deserves to be heard.

'man 1 procmail' if you're all bothered by his comments, filter him
out rather then ostracizing him. I should know better not to even
bother replying because it continues the issue onwards, but hey,
liberty is great.

Just my two cents.