Date:      Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:35:33 -0700
From:      Lloyd Hayes <lloyd545220-trucker@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   WiFi 802.11b or g setup

I have several wifi modems. I've read where the Linksys 802.11b seems
the most compatable with UNIX type systems. I bought this one recently.
I also have the US Robodics 802.11g, Netware 802.11b, and a generic
wavelan 802.11b PCMCIA card. I have yet to get any of these to work
under a UNIX type system. Obviously there is something here that I don't
understand.

Anyone have some step-by-step instuctions for this idiot?

--

Lloyd Hayes

Email: lloyd545220-trucker@yahoo.com
E-FAX Number: (208) 248-6590