Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2001 17:56:55 +0300
From:      Maxim Protsenko <maksymko@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   php3 + Qmail

Hello, everyone...

  There's one problem, which don't let me sleep much last 3 days...

  Please, help me to solve it...

  My friend recommneded me to use qmail under FreeBSD.

  I've downloaded version 1.03 and followed the instructions.
  Everything was OK exept a few warnings during "make" process.

  At that moment qmail is able to send mail from the shell by the
  command

  % echo to: maksymko@yahoo.com | /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject

  but from my site, written in php3 IT DON'T WANT TO SEND!!!

  in
  /usr/local/etc/php3.ini
  I tried path to sendmail as /var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject and
  /var/qmail/bin/sendmail - it didn't help.

  Please, tell me what to do!!!

  And what related to qmail must be listed by "ps" command???

Thanks a lot!

--
Best regards,
 Maxim                          mailto:maksymko@yahoo.com