Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:39:11 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Open Systems Inc." <opsys@omaha.com>
To:        Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
Cc:        Zippy <seth@interport.net>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape browser

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999, Mark Ovens wrote:

> Err, why exactly would any self-respecting Unix user want Internet
> Exploder?

Not to condone IE or MS but netscape renders slower than hell.
I can pull up our local news papers URL and it sits for a good few seconds
while it renders the page then draws it. IE just loads it right up.
I just don't like netscape that much anymore. Its slow, buggy and slow.
And between the two choices IE seems more stable, and faster.
Granted im sure its full of hacks and whatnot but it's still faster.

I cant believe I just endorsed a MS product,
Chris