Date:      26 Jan 2001 19:04:06 MST
From:      Assad Khan <assad.khan@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   A note...

Hi,

   I think I have not done the right thing by disturbing this mailing lis=
t by
my naivety. I was a guy who believed in M$, I am was an MCSE,MCDBA and I
thought M$ was great cuz I had not seen or used anything else apart from
Novell. Then I came across Linux and used it and loved it. I leaned it al=
l by
myself, reading all those arcane man pages and HOWTO's. I am the ONLY ONE=
 in
my entire city who uses Linux or ANY UNIX for that matter. So when all of=
sudden people tell you that what you have learned is not as good as most
people make it out to be, you are bound to be disturbed.

I offer my apologies for being stupid.

I hope that I learn FreeBSD too and then be able to help people in this
mailing list so that I can compensate for the damage I have caused.

Regards,
Assad Khan.