Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2002 08:21:04 +0200
From:      "Holger Wolff" <wolff@cargex.de>
To:        <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ISDN with AVM Fritz ISA Classic

Hello,

i'm using FreeBSD 5.0-Current (updatet with CVS from DP1). I have tried
to use the i4b ansering maschine. But a few things are not working as I
suspect :(

1. "idletime-incoming" in isdnd.rc does noting ?! Have I understud it
   correctly that this is the time before the deamon are ansering the
   call? I have tried settings from 5 to 50 ... all the same.

2. the answerprog ...  I have tried answer, record and tell but all the
   the same problem. they play the first beep corrctly but then they
   play noting... I have looked in the scripts, and I have found that
   the dd programm do not came back. in the dmesg are error messges
   arriving :

i4b-L3 i4b_mdl_status_ind: STI_PDEACT: unit 0 TEI = 0 = 0x00
i4b: unit 0, assigned TEI = 71 = 0x47
i4b-L1 isic_hscx_waitxfw: HSCX wait for XFW timeout!
i4b: unit 0, assigned TEI = 71 = 0x47
i4b-L2 i4b_mph_status_ind: unit 0, persistent deactivation!
i4b-L3 i4b_mdl_status_ind: STI_PDEACT: unit 0 TEI = 0 = 0x00

Anyone with hints ?

Here is my kernel conf (only isdn related):
device  isic    1
options         AVM_A1
device          "i4bq921"       1
device          "i4bq931"       1
device          "i4b"           1
device          "i4btrc"        4
device          "i4bctl"        1
device          "i4brbch"       4
device          "i4btel"        2
device          "i4bipr"        4
options         IPR_VJ
options         IPR_LOG=32
device          "i4bisppp"      4
device          "i4bcapi"       1

and the device.hints : (only isdn related):
hint.isic.0.at="isa"
hint.isic.0.port="0x300"
hint.isic.0.irq="7"
hint.isic.0.flags="4"

MfG
 Holger Wolff

PS: If possible please send answers in cc direct to me. At the moment
    i'm not subscriped to the list.

--
Wenn ich einem Schwein eine RedHat-CD um den Hals binde und es trete
kann man sagen, dass KDE & Co. auch ohne Ram schnell laufen.