Date:      Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:25:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        Arjan Knepper <arjan@jak.nl>
Cc:        hackers FreeBSD <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cyclades Cyclom Ze (64 serialportboard)

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Arjan Knepper wrote:

> Anyone experience with this board?
> Any comments? Recomandations?

I have a ze card that we bought for use as a cheap term server, but found
that the card is particular about the motherboard chipset.  We had some
telenet Celeron 1Us that we wanted to use but the card wouldn't init.  We
put it in a standard pentium box and it worked.  We still have that card
with a 16 port box that I've been tempted to play with.

We ended up using good ol' cisco 2511s.

dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu     |  www.FreeBSD.org