Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:29:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>
To:        Ruslan Ermilov <ru@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Sven Vermeulen <svenv@xs4all.nl>, <stable@FreeBSD.org>, <re@FreeBSD.org>, Peter Wemm <peter@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: cvs server takes a lot of cpu time and memory

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> PR gnu/44564.
> It's likely that we will return to 1.11.1-p1 version of CVS; 1.11.2
> turned out to be very buggy, and no 1.11.2-p1 is planned soon.

I had the PR'ed 'hung cvs processes eat cpu' problem for awhile...  The
odd thing is, since building world around Nov 22 I haven't seen any issues
on my moderately-loaded CVS server. (That's with 1.11.2.)

Maybe I'm just lucky, or maybe some changes that fixed my case were
merged...  (I have multi-platform developers/cvs clients.)  You may want
to cvsup and see what happens.