Date:      Sun, 27 Oct 2002 12:38:21 +0700
From:      budsz <budsz@kumprang.or.id>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Changing key in terminal

Hi,

I was try last night to split/create new windows in BitchX for example
I typed /windows new hide in BX prompt and then I switched to other
window using alt+1, alt+2 etc but nothing happend (doesn't switch), Yes
If I trying using remote terminal it's OK. The question doesn't about
BitctX but How to change key in terminal (console)?, I didn't found this
reference in manual. The same problem I saw in ~/.bash_profile if I used
TERM=xterm-color variable in this case, I can't using editor like vim,
ed (I got like 22h char if I press a key), but if I remotly it's OK, In my
box doesn't use X system.

Thanks for the solution before.

--
budsz