Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 12:16:35 +0400
From:      "Artem Koutchine" <matrix@ipform.ru>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VMWare locks up after last cvsuo of 4.0-stable

I did exactly that. buildworld, buildkernel, installkernel, reboot,
installworld, mergemaster. Then, reinstalled VMWARE again,
alas, it still locks up the machine so have to restart it by
pushing the reset button.

Major problem for me, since i use VMWare to test web
dev stuff in windows explorers from 3 to 5 and netscape from
3 to 6.