Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 2004 00:28:54 +0200
From:      "Julian Stacey" <jhs@berklix.org>
To:        Dru <dlavigne6@sympatico.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Goals

> Once the pamphlet has been printed, I'll post here, at O'Reilly and on
> daemonnews so people know how to get copies for their event. The stories
> themselves will also be available on-line and I'll post the URL once
> they're all up.

I just checked 2 words in my Penguin (no relation to Linux!) dictionary,
(as I'm picking up late on the thread, & want to understand correctly)
	`pamphlet'
		Small unbound printed publication with a paper cover
		often dealing with topical matters.
	`leaflet'
		A single sheet of paper or small loose leaf pamplet
		containing printed matter (eg advertising).

The pamphlet will be nice & useful where people can plan ahead to
allow for postage delay from O'Reilly to wherever on Earth, eg Alice
Springs or Reykjavik, etc :-)

Event planning slippage probably being common place, printer ready
downloadable leaflet also have attractions, avoiding all printing
& shipping costs & delays too if you have a friendly local printer
owner.

Once you pamphlet URL is available, I could point to it from
the single sheet leaflet, double sided downloadable leaflet:
	"What BSD Is"  http://berklix.org/bim/leaflet/

-
Julian Stacey.  Unix C & Net Services Consultant, Munich.  http://berklix.com
		Mail Ascii plain text.  Html dumped as Spam.
	Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.  Nimm Schnupftabak !