Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 09:29:24 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <csxbcs@comp.leeds.ac.uk>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: tail -f over NFS in -stable

Doug Barton wrote:

> 	Blast from the past. This patch seemed reasonable to me at the time, but I
> notice you didn't commit it. Any reason why? The issue has just come up
> again on -questions.

I seem to recall finding it had been fixed elsewhere, though
unfortunately I can't remember the details.  If it's still needed
perhaps you could commit it, I have no time at the moment for FreeBSD
stuff unfortunately, I might after June 2nd when my exams have finished
and I've got nothing much else to do for 4 whole months. :-)

--
Ben Smithurst / csxbcs@comp.leeds.ac.uk