Date:      Thu, 2 Sep 1999 08:48:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      cjc26@cornell.edu
To:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
Cc:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Greetings from San Francisco Downtown

On 2 Sep 1999, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr> writes:
> > According to Josef Grosch:
> > > Greetings from The People's Republic of Brekeley, Vine st. & Milvia st.,
> > > also in my office.  ;-)
> > Greetings from Les Ulis, France, my home :)
>
> Greetings from the offices of Yes! Interactive in Ski, Norway!

Good morning from Big Red Hell (aka Cornell University), Ithaca, New
York, USA, home of about 14,000 inmates suffering from various stages of
stress-induced insanity....IT'S MY SENIOR YEAR!!  SWEET JESUS, ONLY NINE
MORE MONTHS TO GO AND I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!...er, um, sorry..:)

--
cliff crawford   http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26/