Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 17:42:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      jin@george.lbl.gov
To:        bright@wintelcom.net, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kern/11984: pthread_kill cannot kill select() threads, etc.

>  although pthread_cancel isn't implemented the select bug seems
>  fixed on -current and -stable as of August 10th 1999 at least.
>
>  can we close this PR?

Just let you know there are three things in this pr:
	missing functions -- "isn't implemented" as mentioned above.
	pthread_exit hangs -- fixed in lastest version; Good.
	pthread_kill implementation is not completely correct -- someone
		has had another PR bin/13008

You may close this PR, but make sure either one of problem 1 and 3 (2 is fixed)
needs to be fixed, so we can kill a thread without kill the entire process.

Thanks,

	-Jin