Date:      Sun, 24 Apr 2011 10:49:47 +0200
From:      "Simon L. B. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
To:        Sergey Matveychuk <sem@semmy.ru>
Cc:        Shaun Amott <shaun@FreeBSD.org>, World Wide Web Owner <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: empty pages for attachments in prs

On 15 Mar 2011, at 21:04, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:

> I've tried donwload patches from PRs but get empty pages.
>=20
> Here is an example:
> =
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?prp=3D128260-4-txt&n=3D/divert-ipv=
6.diff

Hey,

Somebody else mention this recently (yesterday?) but I found that I =
could download other patches from other PR's, just not this one - so =
it's not a general problem AFAIK. The patch download is based on more or =
less magic to parse the PR which is just a plain text file, so it's =
imperfect.

Shaun, do you have time to look at why it fails?

--=20
Simon L. B. Nielsen