Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:58:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Kevin S. Brackett" <ksb@abyss.net>
To:        Andrew Atrens <atrens@nortelnetworks.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Subject:   Re: cd writer recommendation?

For a list of "reported to work" drives that work with cdrecord check out:
http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/employees/joerg.schilling/private/cdwriters-1.8.html

Also, notice the "It should run on: All SCSI-3/mmc compliant drives, All
ATAPI/mmc compliant drvies"

The HP 7200 drive is listed, so maybe it will work with your drive.

- kevin