Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:26:15 -0500
From:      "Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM" <tforrest@mcs.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Did the syntax change?

Hey gang.

Did the syntax change for Natd?

In the man pages it says that -redirect_port tcp inside1:12345 12345
should take the port 12345 on my FBSD 4.2 machine and sent it to port
12345 on the machine named inside1.  However, when this runs I get
"natd: aliasing address not given".

I kept my natd.conf file from 4.0 but it does not appear to be
working in 4.2.  Ideas?

Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM -  tforrest@mcs.net
http://www.mcs.net/~tforrest
And now, its time, for some useless, bandwidth wasting words of wisdom:
Windows Error: 015 - Unable to exit Windows.  Try the door.

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: E1FD 1327 D9D6 3D9A  6D5E 21CF 902D 41FC