Date:      Sat, 08 Dec 2001 02:24:37 +0000
From:      "swaggy ." <quiksilver13@hotmail.com>
To:        scott.mitchell@mail.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xircom CE3B-100BTX issues

Scott,
I tried your suggestion and now I'm getting "device_probe_and_attach: xe0
attach returned 12"
I've tried several IRQs already (including those besides 9,10 and 11). I
keep getting the watchdog timeout more then just a few times. Usually
initiated if I try to ping something or open an ftp session.
I'm starting to wonder if there's any known issues with the Thinkpads. My
friend calls them "Stinkpads"...heh

Thanks for all your help.