Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:23:56 -0500
From:      Michael Johnson <michael@emjay.net>
To:        Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why so many?

On Tuesday, Dec 3, 2002, at 22:36 US/Eastern, Rick Hamell wrote:

>> So I decided to go for it...I got a laptop, never booted it into
>> Windows so I don't pay my M$ tax, downloaded the 4 CDs worth of stuff,
>> burned the CDs, and booted the laptop from the first CD.  I dodged the
>> Windows bullet.  Whew!
>
> 	You're better off asking questions in -questions. That's what it
> exists for. -Newbies exists to point people to resources that may help.

Great...do you think you could point me to a resource to help?  I need
to find out where to find these things myself so I don't disturb the
restless slumber of the members of the list.

-Michael

-------
   _
  /~\     The ASCII
  \ /   Ribbon Campaign
   X      Help Cure      Q:Because it reverses the logical flow of
conversation.
  / \    HTML Email      A:Why is top posting frowned upon?