Date:      Sun, 25 Oct 2009 14:00:35 -0400
From:      Michael Powell <nightrecon@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-test@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Test Number 4

Lassi wrote:

> And this is my reply to see how it works.

Hey - Thanks! I'm in somewhat of a quandary. I use Knode via Gmane mail to
news gateway as I like the way everything gets nicely threaded and
organized. When I used Kmail all the emails just come when they come and are
unthreaded.

This is a "Reply to newsgroup" reply, which will send to the list. I can
also choose a "Reply by email" menu choice but it sends to the OP, and I
can't seem to find a way to add a CC: to the list to this option.

The normal etiquette is to reply to the OP and CC: the list and I wanted to
align my practices with those considered the more "correct". So either I can
do it twice, making two replies or Knode needs to have the ability added to
the "Reply by email" option to add a CC: entry.

Such a basic thing, and yet so annoying.

Thanks
-Mike