Date:      Mon, 1 Dec 1997 21:05:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jamil J. Weatherbee" <jamil@trojanhorse.ml.org>
To:        Ian Freislich <iang@digs.iafrica.com>
Cc:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Drive Mirroring

The main problem has to do with the kind of people that need to be able to
make the system work when it crashes.  We are not talking about unix
geniuses here it is just their web server and If a disk stops they want to
have it replaced later without stopping the system for 24 hours to get
someone knowledgeable out there to fix it.  This is my main concern.  And
in this respect it looks like rdist might work for me but there are still
some security issues I need to resolve + that rdist doesn't do continuous
updates like ccd.