Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:17:26 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Kernel modules, SMP and -STABLE

Hi folks,

Boris Popov, the maintainer of smbfs and nwfs in FreeBSD, has mentioned
in discussions surrounding PR misc/33985, that there's a problem in
-STABLE affecting the building of modules on SMP systems.

If anyone could shed some light on this, I'd love to add your comments
to the audit trail of the PR.

Thanks,
Sheldon.