Date:      Sat, 10 Apr 1999 11:56:44 +0200
From:      Francois LAISSUS <Francois.Laissus@Laissus.fr>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell Latitude LT

Hello,
I'm trying to install 3.1 on a new Dell Latitute LT.
This nice laptop is powered by a pentium MMX 266.

1) First try with external CD-ROM plugged trough a special PC card
   provided by Dell. It boots normaly but says it can't find any CDROM
   devices when I choose "install from CD-ROM".

2) Second try with external floppy. It boots normaly from the two floppies
   but stills the same trouble as above when I choose install from CD-ROM.

3) Third try whith 3Com Etherlink III 589C and boot floppies, it
   recognizes the network card (driver zp0) but stills enable to use it after
   configuration (link is up, that's all). I have the same trouble with 2.2.8.

   I've tried successfully the same test with an old (3 years old) Dell's
   mobile "Latitude Xpi 133 ST"... ;-(

Any suggestions welcome, thank you.

Francois