Date:      Sun, 29 Dec 2002 16:48:19 -0800
From:      Eric De Mund <ead@ixian.com>
To:        lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Working remotely.

lewiz,

] > ] Is there any method of synchronizing the laptop with the server?
] >
] > Unison might meet some of your needs:
]
] This sounds like exactly what I was looking for. I am even happier to
] find it in the ports and I'm getting it installed now.
]
] Many thanks for this piece of advice :)

You're very welcome. Note that, should you need or want to build Unison
from its Objective Caml source yourself, I've found that the Objective
Caml compiler builds "out of the box" under FreeBSD 4.{6.2,7}-RELEASE.

Use it in good health,
Eric
--
Eric De Mund <ead@ixian.com> | Ixian Systems, Inc. | 53 49 B2 23 AF 6C 20 81