Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 02:39:49 -0500
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Perl Question

	I know this is kinda off topic, but at the same time it's sorta on
topic.  Looking for anyone who's a Perl Guru of sorts.  Got a simple
question about a perl script I'm working on.  All I need this script to do
is to email someone an attachment and the associated instructions on what
to do with the attachment based on which box they check in the submission
form.  I also need it to send an individual email to the email address
submitted with the form for each item checked in the form.  So if I enter
"theuser@domain.com" in as the email address, then check item1, item2, and
item3, it sends off 3 separate emails, each with their respective subjects,
attachments, and instructions to the user's email address "theuser@domain.com".

	What is the easiest way to go about doing this?  The server this is
running on is FreeBSD 4.5 using Apache.  Any help on this would be greatly
welcome.  I can do the error checking and stuff like that myself.  My
biggest stumbling point is doing the correct subject, message, and
attachments based on the selections in the submitted form and then sending
them off as individual emails.  Of that list, doing the attachments is the
toughest part.  Not sure how to do that.  Thanks in advance for any help or
pointers.