Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 1998 13:19:46 -0230
From:      Thomas Hood <thood@cs.mun.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   freeBSD 2.2.5 and Afterstep.

I need some help. I'm trying to get Afterstep set up on my FreeBSD shell
account on the network, but nothing I try works. The server runs FREEBSD
2.2.5 and it already has Afterstep installed into
/usr/X11/lib/X11/afterstep. Can you explain to me how to set up my
account,
/users/palab/student1/thood to load Afterstep when X starts up?
currently it defaults to FVWM. If you need any extra info, I'll try my
best
to get it for you. I'm really new to Unix operating systems in general.

Thomas Hood
thood@cs.mun.ca
Memorial University of Newfoundland