Date:      27 Jun 2002 19:02:25 -0000
From:      believers_hope Moderator <believers_hope-owner@yahoogroups.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   File - Yahoo Messenger.txt

Hi, fellow Believers Hope member…

For members have been writing and reporting difficulties with our main Chat room.  So here's a great solution you.

<Yahoo Messenger> has really advanced technically to be a remarkable
communication device between computer users.  You see unlike AOL IM, the Yahoo
Messenger is Voice/Chat capable right now.  We can talk with one another from
anywhere in the world at absolutely no cost whatsoever.

One need only go to the Yahoo Messenger page at http://messenger.yahoo.com/ and download it from this page.  It installs safely and easily into our computers
and we can all talk to our Pen Pal friends anytime.  It's like each of us have
our own independent Voice/Chat Rooms.

We can invite whomever we wish to chat with as long as they also have the Yahoo Messenger.

This is a suggestion only, but it is a good one.  It will make Voice/Chat
really easy once the Yahoo Messenger is installed.

God bless,

Your brother always,
Barry