Date:      21 Sep 1999 13:05:25 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail problems with 3.3R

Has anybody else experienced problems with Sendmail in 3.3-R? I have a
box handling mail for a handful of domains (listed in sendmail.cw),
but after upgrading to 3.3R it tries to relay mail for those domains
instead of accepting it for local delivery, and gives up when it finds
out that the MX points to itself:

554 MX list for ofug.org. points back to flood.ping.uio.no
554 <des@ofug.org>... Local configuration error

This used to work fine before the upgrade. I've always used (and still
use) an unmodified sendmail.cf, with the exception of an additional T
line.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no