Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 21:22:39 +0800
From:      "Igor M.Lazarev" <igor@irioch.irk.ru>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

Dear colleagues,

I have a computer Pentium Pro, 200 MHz, 32 Mb RAM, 2 Gb HD
I install FreeBSD Release 2.2.5 and I have two questions (still).

1. I have two net-cards type "ed". For building kernel
I write in config file this strings:
"device ed0 at isa? port 300 net irq 10 iomem 0xd8000 vector edintr"
"device ed1 at isa? port 320 net irq 11 iomem 0x????? vector edintr"
Wich value I must write for parameter "iomem" for the secund card?

2. I take the secund language "Russian". I write corresponding value
for the parameters "keymap", "font8x16" etc. in /etc/rc.conf file.
And the system works fine, I can switch my keyboard between
English and Russian by Capslock.
But if I run mouse (Microsoft or PS/2), the some russian letters,
for exampl corresponding english "g" and "h" are missing.
Instead of russian letters I see some strange symbols.
What can I do for restoring the russian letters?

Thank you in advance.