Date:      Sun, 20 Sep 1998 23:38:44 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Joachim Kuebart <joki@kuebart.stuttgart.netsurf.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Current)
Subject:   devfs boot problems

Hi,

I'm having trouble booting with devfs. To me it looks like the kernel
doesn't find the device entry for the boot device because it hangs
(reset switch...) after announcing 'changing root device to...'

I put the devfs entry first in my /etc/fstab to no avail. Now I feel
stuck.

Did I get something wrong? A pointer to some docu would probably
suffice...

cu Jo